20160117

MMXVI

I will attempt to continue this blog more often in this MMXVI: Thanks to anyone who reads this!

Entry from the new journal, a gift from E.
 
7/26/15
My dearest Kevin Scott,

I love you more than I can say. I hope you are able to fill this journal with magical adventures of the arbor, together and apart. Your words are always comforting and exciting. To our journal - I love you always.
-ER

12/31/15
The String Cheese Incident New Years show:
The show was amazing. After attempting to bring a full group with us (for free) E and I went by our lonesome, and it was the choice to make. We roll up about 21:30 and get our VIP badges. We use them and a good bluff and we're all the way into the VIP lot (still not sure we were supposed to be there). When you act like you belong, you belong and no one questions it.
We enter the FirstBank Center and immediately it is smokey and full of wookiees. I feel almost like I am back in the Forest, but only in small ways. We enter and down a couple drinks and edibles before getting on the floor and starting our groove. We stay for a while and dance together, well dance near each other. One thing that I have definitely noticed is that E and I dance in very different styles and it is so beautiful that I wish to participate, but it mucks with the flow and leads to something less groovy. But that is good, I love her independence more than anything.
After wandering around and finding my (momentary) co-worker S, we get back to the floor for the countdown. We put on our 3D glasses and watch a mermaid and some super trippy visuals, and some inspirational words from the band. Jellyfish emerge from the stage and we just let loose. A promise to the new year; don’t force the flow.


1/1/16
This first of the year comes quickly and I am happy to be starting a new journal, like a new chapter in the store of an American Man (though some would still say ‘boy’). The coming year will be unlike any other. The changes that are coming are almost palatable, and the events passed, point only towards a prosperous future. So many thoughts, so much love.

23:00
The most wonderful human/lover/friend came over today. ERL, my lady love, and the barer of my heart. We have learned so much in the recent past, about ourselves and each other. And what I know, is that she is a force for magnanimous good in myself and in our world, and for that I will love her until we return to the cosmos, or get to the end of the turtles


A prosperous year to all. -K

No comments:

Post a Comment